THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS is online service for Software and IT Support under ThinkBiG Software Solutions WLL and ThinkBiG Software Solutions are responsible for all matters and takes privacy seriously and therefore, your Personal Data will be dealt with carefully and securely when using the platform. Reasonable steps will be taken in order to protect your information.
THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS respects your privacy and is committed to protecting Personal Data thus, incorporated the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into our policy.
This privacy notice aims to inform you of our policies regarding the collection and processing of Personal Information received from THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS’s users.
By using THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS’s platform and the sub-sites including its services, you are consenting to the collection and processing of Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
In most cases, explicit consent will be required but, in some situations, consent will be inferred from your actions and behavior.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time and it will be highly appreciated if we had the chance to deal with your concerns first before you approach the relevant authorities.
It is important that the Personal Data obtained is accurate and up-to-date and therefore, it is the user’s responsibility to update their information during their relationship with us.
Third Party Links:
The Data We Collect About You
This refers to any information which identifies an individual or information relating to an individual from which that person can be identified.
THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS may collect, use, retain and disclose different kinds of Personal Data, which includes:
- Identity Data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Maiden Name, Username
- Contact Data: Location Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address &
- Telephone Numbers
- Financial Data: Payment Card Details
- Transaction Data: Orders, Services and Payment Details
- Technical Data: Internet Protocol Address (IP), Login Data, Browser Type & Version, Time-Zone
- Setting & Location, Browser Plug-In Types & Versions, Operating System & Platform & Other
- Technology on the Devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use this website & services
- Marketing & Communications Data: Your preferences in receiving communications from us and
- third parties in addition to your communication preferences.
Aggregated Data may include:
- Total number of visitors
- Number of visits
- Percentage from each country
- Time length of your visit to this website
- The pages visited on this website
Personal Information collected by THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS may be combined with information received from other sources, information about prior transactions with us and information that is automatically collected. The Collection of Personal Data:We use different methods to collect data from and about you through:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide us with your Personal Information by filling in online forms or
- by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data
provided when you:
- Create an account on this website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request marketing to be sent to you
- Submit an enquiry or feedback
- Automated Technologies/Interactions: By using this website, we may automatically collect
Technical Data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources: We may receive Personal Data from various third
parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics Providers
- Advertising Networks
- Search Information Providers
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data as permitted by law.
Most commonly, your Personal Data will be used in the following circumstances:
- Legitimate Interest
- Performance of Contract
- Comply with a legal or regulatory
- Consent: In certain circumstances, we may require express consent to collect and process your Personal Data. Consent can be withdrawn simply by contacting us. Personal Data will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably consider that it is necessary for it to be used for a compatible reason. If we need to use your Personal Data for unrelated purposes, we will notify you to explain the legal basis and seek your consent where required by law.
Purposes for which Personal Data will be used:
- Log Data:
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when visiting our site (“Log Data”).
- This Log Data may include information, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, whether the browser modem is PC or mobile phone or other devices, pages visited on our site, time and date of your visit, number of clicks, time spent on those pages and other relevant statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services, such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these data.
- This information is collected and used to manage the site and to deduce the orientation of the users and the way the site is being used, without using any personally collected information related to a visitor, indicating that this information is collected anonymously (not of a specific character).
- Location Information:
Our platform provides services and functions dependent on knowing the users’ location in advance, for example to identify the service providers or stores around your area, or calculating shipping charges. Therefore, our website services may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device or computer using geolocation and location presence awareness technologies, such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or cell tower proximity. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission regarding the acquirement of this information through the device or web browser settings. If you have questions regarding how to disable the collection of precise location information, we recommend you contact your mobile device service provider, the device manufacturer or your web browser provider. Please note that certain online services technologies may not function properly without precise location information. If you would like us to delete the location information collected that is identifiable to you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information.
Disclosures of Personal Data:
THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS might share your Personal Information with third party service providers for the purposes set out in “How We Use Your Personal Data”
Where THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS discloses Personal Information to its third parties for the purposes described in this notice, the third parties in question will be obliged to respect the security of your Personal Data and treat it in accordance with the law. Third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information for their own purposes.
We are obligated by domestic and international enacted laws to provide some data to the responsible legal authorities when requested.
Cookies & Beacons:
Cookies are unique identifiers that carry files with small amount of data. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We may use automated technology on cookies or any other technology, such as local shared objects, Beacons, Embedded Scripts, Fingerprinting, Global Positioning Systems and Device Recognition Technologies.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information and store users’ preferences and information on pages visited in order to measure site activity, manage the site and customize information to your personal interest, providing a more personalized visit.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all or some cookies or to alert when websites access cookies. However, disabling/refusing cookies may limit your use of the website as some sections may become inaccessible or may not function properly.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our online services, such as the “Like” functionality on Facebook, may also use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
You have the right to withdraw consent and opt out to marketing communications by following the opt-out links or by contacting us.
THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and for purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period, several factors are considered:
- The amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data
- The potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data
- The purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those
purposes through other means
- Applicable legal requirements
THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS is keen on taking reasonable precautions and putting in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being lost, misused, altered or accessed in an unauthorized way. Furthermore, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents and other third parties with a business need to know. These parties are subject to a duty of confidentiality and will only process your Personal Data on our instructions.
While we strive to only use high standards of security means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing of Information:
- It is prohibited to publish any material that infringes the privacy of other people’s sites, companies or properties, whether they are real persons or legal persons. It is also prohibited to publish copied and stolen material from other sites as this represents violation of the rights and privacy of others.
- We monitor the content of the site to ensure the integrity of the content and services provided by us, to help you and other members to ensure the continuity and integrity of the content posted on the site and therefore, we always advise you never to provide any personal information other than what is mentioned in this policy note.
- And we confirm that in the administration of the platform, we will never request the password for any of your memberships on the services as it is for your personal use only.
- Right to be Informed: The user has the right to know how THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS uses personal data.
- Right to Access: Users have access to the Personal Data held by THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS and how it is being processed.
- Right to Rectification: This enables the users to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data held
- Right to Erasure: Users can ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. However, we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Users have the right to block or suppress processing of their Personal Data. However, in certain circumstances, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate reasons to process your information.
- Right to Data Portability: Users can retain and reuse their Personal Data for their own purposes.
- Right to Object: Users are entitled to object to their Personal Information being used.
- Rights of Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
Right to Withdraw Consent:
Users can withdraw their consent in cases where consent is required to process Personal Data. Withdrawing consent may limit the services that can be provided to you.
Nevertheless, THINKBIG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS can retain and process its user’s data for legal reasons.